Monday 23 November 2015

Quick Update

Hello All

Just a quick update on what hs been going on since Tania, Cameron and Kat left. Saturday I returned to the worksite and moved some more bricks, for the masons who were laying them until rain forced the work to a halt for the day. Sunday  I was privileged to spend the day with Augustine, Amos (a YFC Liberia volunteer and Augustine's right hand man who we have spent much of our time in Liberia with) and  his fiancee Jeanette. First we went to very spirited church service with much praise and dancing where Augustine preached. Then I we went back to Augustine's house and we spent some time with Augustine  and  his family. Then some time to rest in the evening hours.
This morning was back to the worksite where the form work began so we can hopefully cast the upper beam tomorrow. I am excited to get this done. I will take pics of the process and post them tomorrow. This evening I met with Augustine and he introduced me to 2 of the YFC Liberia board members. It was an honor to meet them and we had a good time getting to know each other.
I feel very blessed to be here in Liberia and I want to thank all the partners that have helped to make this possible. I feel s though you guys are right here with me helping the people of Liberia. God is truly at work here and it is humbling to see his hand in the things that we have done here and in the people that he has led us to. Please continue to pray for me so that I can run with perseverance the race that is laid out for me. Thank you

Blessings
Don




Amos and Jeanette

No comments:

Post a Comment