Thursday 10 November 2016

We Have Arrived

Kieran and I have landed in Liberia!  We arrived late last night after a very long couple of flights.  It was so nice leaving the airport and seeing our Liberian friends and of course Don.  Kieran and I must have been pretty jet lagged, we both slept until noon!  We are staying at ELWA compound right on the Ocean.  It's beautiful!  We had air conditioning all night!  Don, Kieran, and I explored the beach a little today.  Kieran got to see a traditional fishing boat and some wild life.  I'll let him tell you more.  Well that all from me today.  Tomorrow we will be heading to Joshua's house to see Don's brick machine.  Should be a good day.

- Tania



Kieran here.  The trip getting to Africa was long and tiring, but I got to watch movies on the plane so that was great!  The first thing I noticed when we got off the plane was how hot it was.  There were lots and lots of people.  It was very exciting seeing Daddy and Augustine.
Today we Mommy and I slept until noon.  We got up and had lunch and walked along the beach.  We saw lots of crabs and lizards with orange and black bodies!  Daddy and I went for a walk and saw a old cracked fishing boat.  It was about 14' long.  Things are going really well.  I got to ply Dominos today too.

- Kieran


No comments:

Post a Comment