Tuesday 8 March 2016

International Women's Day

Today I wanted to celebrate all the women in my life that are such inspirations.  I would also like to encourage you to leave a comment with the name of a woman who has inspired you!

I'm going to start with one of my wonderful, dear friends, Rachel Conley.  Rachel has one of the biggest hearts for people.  She is a follower of Jesus in every sense of the word!  I have seen her cry over not being able to do enough for others many times.  She gives of herself every day and for that she is a great inspiration to me!  So shout out to you Rachel!  Woot, Woot!!


Next I'm gonna holla at Mrs. Judy Crowe!  Judy is a pastor who gave up a very good job in order to follow God's calling.  Judy was an RPN and had held a position for some time at her place of employment.  When God called her into the ministry she answered.  Her time there has been full of ups and downs but her love for God has never failed.  Judy you are an inspiration of being true to the Lord.  Thank you. xo

Lastly, I would like to send a huge shout out to Dietta!  Dietta runs Berea Christian School in Liberia.  Dietta is a woman who is so strong in her faith and determination.  Dietta not only in the Principal of the school, but she teaches there too.  She supports herself through sewing and teaches this trade in the evenings.  Her determination and perseverance are only surpassed by her gentleness and love of the Lord.  Dietta, you inspire children every day to reach for the stars, you inspire me to do the same!

Thanks for checking out my blog today.  I hope you are inspired by the women around you!  Don't forget to comment!

No comments:

Post a Comment